Ze Mole X Gregory Tumblr
You and I are practically colleagues. 10 months ago 58 notes reblog south park gregory of yardale ze mole damien thorne pip pirrup gary harrison.

Sp Gregory X Mole By Apatur4iris On Deviantart South Park South Park Anime Park Pictures
They already know everything that happened.

Ze mole x gregory tumblr
. 1 Background 2 Appearance 3 Personality 4 Family 41 Christophes Mother 5 Relationships 51 Kyle Broflovski 52 Stan Marsh 53 Eric Cartman 54 God 55 Gregory. ZE MOLEI promiz you my formidable ally zis will be well worth sullying your. He hands Christophe the phone and Christophe sees a picture of a doll who they would later end up going on a road trip to rescue.He appeared inSouth Park. -This contains Ze Mole x Gregory slash. I DO NOT OWN THESE CLIPS.
Dare I even say friends. Im unsure if to mark it AU or not considering what happened to Mole but Ive overlooked it. Ze bastards like to fucking pry.
Gregstophe if you will. Trying to share intrests and stuff. I did not force you.
Zere you go with your childish day dreaming again. I am starting to feel like it was a mistake letting you drag me here. Your art is so adorable holy crap.
South park sp christophe sp gregory the mole ze mole gregory of yardale craigart. For other uses see Christopher disambiguation. Now now Mole dont say that.
Bigger Longer Uncut. I feel like you were all waiting for a follow up to the croissant x i feel like you were all waiting for a follow up to the croissant x craigeddie hehim art tag. Kyle would give them a copy of his favourite book or at least a book the really likes.
If youre both youre more powerful than any other homestuck fan. Gregory looked up at the peaceful face of the sleeping mercenary so used to wearing a smirk or a sneer or a scowl. Mole I do have quite a fascination with your odd jobs however is it really worth the trouble of forcing us from Stans warm abode and walking through the treacherous Colorado winters.
Gregstophe Ze Mole south park gregory south park southpark South park Christophe south park fanart Fanart gregory of yardale gregory sp gregory christophe delorne sp christophe Youre artstyle is sooo beautiful and Im so glad you like Gregstophe its. A series in yardale academy pip. 10 months ago 26 notes reblog yardaleacademy pip pirrup tw blood.
Hes a 90s icon. Gregory of yardale gregstophe ze mole christophe delorne sp foreign kids south park my art tag I miss you dude. Hed probably start small like offering them some of his food occasionally but.
Ze Mole just nodded and closed his eyes wrapping his arms securely around Gregory before allowing himself the mush needed rest. They named him Pierre and Pierre has frosted tips. Theyre teenagersearly twenties in this-It also contains french all of which has the possibility of being incorrect because I cant even pretend to speak it.
Christophe also known asThe Mole is a bitter French nine year old with an expertise in covert operations and an intense hatred ofGod. THIS VIDEO IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLYWell yeah one of my favorite SP charact. Probably something with some sentimental value like one oh his football jerseys it might be a little big for them but still a nice jesture Kyle.
Sp southpark south park art of t sp gregory gregory of yardale gregstophe sp ze mole sp mole ze mole christophe ze mole cristophe ze mole sp christophe christophe delorne digital. He was almostcute when he slept but not innocent oh no never innocent. But I dont zink I ze details are any of your busi Gregory.
1 year ago 66 notes reblog gregory of yardale ze mole gregstophe christophe delorne gregstophe week Anonymous asked. MATTTREYVIACOM AND COMEDY CENTRAL DOES. Oh good morning Gregory.
Pip pirrup damien thorn ze mole gregory of yardale red tucker kevin stoley i redraw my OTPs 685 notes flanishy liked this. See more posts like this on Tumblr. As much as you pretend to be a leader you are no-zing but a mere follower a rat.
Yeah I was awfully surprised at firstI had a lot of questions but Christophe is still Christophe two legs or one. Awesome art gregstophe ze mole christophe delorne gregory of yardale sp foreign kids When its a billion degrees out and I havent drawn in days and.

Pin On South Park Animated Fuckboys

South Park Gregory X Mole 2 By Sujk0823 On Deviantart South Park Park South

Greg And Ze Mole By Trippydharma On Deviantart South Park Cartoons Comics Fan Art

Oc Christophe Tumblr South Park Characters South Park Park

Lambylin Eeehhhhh Ze Mole From A Couple Days Ago My Theory On Why He And Gregory Weren T Seen Together In The Movie I South Park Characters South Park Park

Runmonsterun At Home He Throws A Hissy Fit Time Out He Doesn T Give A Shit South Park Fanart South Park Anime South Park


Comments
Post a Comment